About Me

Hi! I'm Megan! I am a young christian girl who's mindset is always the Lord. I love volleyball and my kitty! I have three dogs and one cat, and two siblings, a brother and a sister. You may see my sister sometimes when I post short hair vids. Thanks for stopping by! I hope you enjoy!

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Triple Braid

    Hi! Its Megan!
  How has your spring break been! Mines been good. This video is on the triple braid!!! I haven't ever seen it done before but i am sure it has! So, I am doing the braid on my friend Haylee and playing the role of cameraman is Rylee! They are two close friends of mine! (Last post) Well, hope you enjoy!!!!! Bye!!!!!
                                                    Love,
                                                   Megan
Part #1

Part #2

No comments:

Post a Comment